The Greenbrier Valley Multiple Listing Service shows three homes have sold in the Greenbrier Pines Subdivision from January 1 – August 31, 2014:
117 Old White Drive: 3BR, 3 BA, 2-car garage, with a total of 2993 sq.ft Sold Price $320,000 DOM, 79 days
- 116 Old White Drive: 5BR, 2.5 BA, 0.48 acres, 2-car garage, with a total of 3,100 sq ft. Sold Price $349,000. DOM, 47 days
- 121 Old White Drive: 5 BR, 3.5 BA, 0.50 acres, 2-car garage, with a total of 3,780 sq ft. Sold Price $410,000. DOM, 161 days
During the same period for 2013, three homes sold, one was a foreclosure.
- 120 Old White Dr., sold price $355,000, 86 DOM
- 140 Old White Dr., sold price $349,000, 85 DOM
- 109 Old White Dr., sold price $191,820, 92 DOM (Foreclosure)
Currently on the market in Greenbrier Pines Subdivision:
One Residential listing:
- 1 Old White Drive: 3 BR, 2 BA, 0.54 acres,2-car garage; total 2,015 sq. ft. List Price $299,500
Lot #8, 1.79 acres, list price is $75,000.
Lot #9, 0.83 acres, list price is $80,325
Lot #15A, 0.55 acres, list price is $80,325
Check this link, homes/lots for sale in Greenbrier Pines Subdivision. Or, for all of Lewisburg, frequently click the links below for new listings or contact me if you would like to have a listing alert setup automatically to notify you when a new home enters the market.
Greenbrier Pines inventory does consistently change, but is often low. If you’re considering selling your Greenbrier Pines home, contact me for a free market analysis and to discuss how I can help you. With low inventory now is a great time to list your Greenbrier Pines Homes. email@example.com or 304-520-2133.